OPI Infinite Shine Tokyo Spring Summer 2019 Collection 100% Authentic 15ml
Chopsticks and Stones is a deep navy blue with lighter blue shimmer.
Infinite Shine gel effects lacquer system: A nail lacquer system that produces the rich colour, intense shine, and lasting wear of gels, without the need for LED light curing or removal by soaking. Features 250+ beautiful shades in colours that only OPI can deliver in a classic, sophisticated creme finish that applies like a lacquer, removes like a lacquer and shines until you take it off. This prime, lacquer, gloss nail polish, can easily apply, a 3-step system ensures this with a base coat that prevents staining and has real sticking power, shades featuring time-released pigments that keep colour rich and a high-gloss top coat that creates dimensional shine, all creating the perfect environment for lasting, high-shine, on-trend, fashion-forward nail colour.
• Infinite Shine is a 3-step system.
• Shimmer and shine with this metallic lacquer and bright finish.
• Applies smoothly and evenly.
• Available in 250+ including OPI’s most iconic shades.
• Up to 11 days of gel-like wear and shine.
• Easy application and removal.
• No light curing needed.
• For best results, use with Infinite Shine Primer and Gloss top coat.
How To Use
• Prep: Apply to clean, dry nails. (Cleanse nails with alcohol after using polish remover!)
• Prime: Apply one coat of the advanced Primer for real staying power and stain-free removal.
• Lacquer: Apply two thin coats of ultra-rich, vivid Infinite Shine colour. Wait two minutes after second Lacquer coat to apply Gloss Top Coat.
• Gloss: Finish with one thin coat of Gloss for a durable finish that cures to a mirror shine in the natural light. Make sure there is adequate light for the curing process to occur, and also ensure that thumbs are receiving light by tilting them upward.
• Infinite Shine dries to the touch in 8 minutes; completely in 15 minutes.
• Note: Shake Infinite Shine bottles to thoroughly mix, therefore apply a perfect nail polish application